Aetna does not gather any information from children under thirteen. If we find out that such information has been accidentally collected, we will immediately remove it. Please feel free to contact us in case you have grounds to believe that such data has been provided to us by a child as detailed above.
What User Data we Gather?
Aetna gathers only non-personal data and information that you provide at your sole discretion as follows:
- Non-Personal Data: When visiting the Website non-personal data is collected (e.g. data on the day and time of such visit, duration of stay, navigation to specific pages, computer / device data, browser, operating system, IP, etc.);
- Personal Data: When using the Website, personal data that identifies Website User may be gathered provided that such User decides to provide such identifying data on the Website. Personal Data includes name, phone number(s), name, etc. Such information makes it possible for Aetna to provide you with requested services and/or fulfil orders placed by Users of the Website. If you opt not to disclose your personal data, full range of services / features may not be available through the Website.
Signing Up with the Website / User Accounts
Third Party Features
Third party features are used on the Website. Such features include widgets, buttons and social media feed. By using such features you consent to privacy practices implemented by such third parties providing features as mentioned above.
When accessing the Website using a mobile device, data on your geo-location may be gathered for the purpose of fulfilling your order. If this is the case, rest assured – such data is not disclosed to any third parties. If you do not want the Website to gather above data, please make respective adjustments to your mobile device location settings.
The Website contains external links to other websites that Aetna does not control. By accessing such websites from the Website you acknowledge that you do so at your own discretion and risk. We strongly recommend to use caution when accessing such websites. Aetna shall not be responsible for any consequences arising therefrom.
How your Personal Data is Used
Your personal data is not sold or otherwise disclosed to any third parties without your prior agreement unless required for:
- Responding to User queries and fulfillment of orders;
- Payment processing;
- E-marketing about Website, Aetna, its products;
- Ensuring compliance with Terms and Conditions;
- Prevention of fraud and illegal activity;
- Complying with applicable laws and requests by law enforcement.
If requested for the above reasons, Non-Personal and Personal Data may be combined.
Third Party Services
Aetna uses services provided by third parties for its day-to-day operations. Such services include order shipping and delivery services. Personal Data will be used to fulfil your order(s).
The Website offers its Users to post product reviews to enhance shopping experience of other Website Users. Information provided by the User when posting a review may be gathered and available to general public.
In accordance with the laws of the state of California, its residents may request information on disclosure of Personal Data to third parties for the purpose of marketing. To do that, please feel free to contact us.
Security of User Data
Aetna will do its best to ensure safety and security of Personal Data. To do this, Aetna may cooperate with third parties, whose services may be integrated with the Website. Before being transmitted, sensitive Personal Data is encrypted with current standard encryption protocol SSL (i.e. URLs begin with "https:"). Despite of Aetna’s best efforts, third parties may still get access to such information. With that in mind, you understand that you access the Website at your own risk and release Aetna from any liability in regards thereto. If you do not agree with the provisions herein, please stop using the Website. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.