To Our Valued Customers and Partners:
At Aetna Furniture & Mattresses, the health and safety of our customers, partners, employees, and vendors are of top concern amidst the uncertainty of the COVID-19 virus situation. Our goal is to take appropriate measures to ensure our employees and our partners remain safe while continuing to support you by maintaining business operations.
Pro-active measures at Aetna Furniture:
• Monitoring: We are monitoring information released by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) along with federal, state and local agencies to ensure the actions we are taking are current and in line with the latest recommendations.
• Internal Controls: business continuity efforts include increased and thorough cleaning schedules and procedures. Sales staff who have been exposed or are symptomatic in any way are required to remain at home.
• Deliveries: Aetnas delivery partners will continue to make deliveries and are trying to take extra precautions such as wiping down vehicles throughout the day with sanitation wipes, drivers will wear gloves and masks, hand washing will take place frequently before shifts, before and after breaks, and hand sanitizer will be used after each stop when possible. Gloves will be disposed of after each stop and before re-entering the vehicle when possible.
• Pickup orders: We will continue to process will pickup orders.
• Showroom: Our showroom will be temporary closed to stop non-essential activities outside of residences in response to COVID-19. Nonetheless we will continue accept orders placed online at our website and will do our best to arrange delivery in a timely and safety manner.
Important! According to "Safer at Home" emergency order should the delivery technicians assume any symptoms of COVID-19 at customer's location, they have the Right to Stop proceeding the service at the customer's home or location. We will not bill you the service that is cancelled either by driver or the customer.
For the front door delivery service: customer must be present at the location during this delivery. The driver will take photos of customer with merchandise as proof of delivery without physical closer distance.
Our showroom is currently closed but you can still place your orders online. We are working from home and doing everything possible for your orders to be processed and delivered on time.
We will continue to monitor the situation and make adjustments to our action plan as necessary while keeping you informed. Together we can provide a safe and healthy working environment and we appreciate your understanding during this unprecedented time.
Thank you for your continued partnership. Together we will make it through this difficult time. We are here to support you as best we can.
From our family to yours we wish you, your family, friends, and team health and safety,
Aetna Furniture Staff